• Rapid Assessment & problem area identification
• Comprehensive scans of large buildings
• Roof assessment for property owners/designers / insurance claims
• Report highlights areas of possible leaks, damage and roofing failures
• Perfect for steep hazardous roofs
Nevertheless, when utilizing a drone to capture high quality photos and videos, not only of the roof, but of the entire structure and property, these inspections can be performed within just a few hours. This allows us to follow the results of the inspection from the ground and prepare a detailed analysis of the data in less time and with virtually no risk of injury.
Drone inspections are accomplished through piloting a drone equipped with a high-resolution camera into the air and capturing images which are compiled into detailed aerial maps of the inspection subject. This method is common with large buildings and properties with multiple buildings. The result is an incredibly detailed model of the property and its structures which clearly reveal the condition of each roof and can be used to create accurate plans for repair and replacement.
Drones can also fly extremely close to structures, making the inspection of roofs with complicated patterns and hard to reach areas such as skylights much more efficient and accurate